Natural Retreat is an eco-conscious luxury villa ideal for wildlife lovers. It lies just a few minutes away from the renowned Nagarahole Tiger Reserve and Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary, Brahmagiri ranges, Irpu falls and other attractions. The rooms are large and exquisitely designed. There is a common dining area, outdoor activities and games.
The drive to Natural Retreat is lovely, via coffee plantations and the Nagarahole sanctuary. Head here for a beautiful time in nature with loved ones!
Natural Retreat is special because of its
Location near the forest and waterfalls
We care for your absolute comfort! To that effect, we provide
TV, wardrobe, torch
Geysers, towels, toiletries
Medical kit, mosquito repellent
Secured parking space for up to 2 cars
At an additional cost, we can offer
Let us walk you through the space.
– The bedroom offers TV and an attached bathroom.
– A king-sized bed is available.
– There is a balcony attached which offers a view of the forest.
– There is an attached bathroom.
– It offers a geyser, towels and basic toiletries.
– Besides, there is one powder room as well.
– The living room seats 20 people comfortably.
– It has a music system and a TV.
– There is a CCTV camera installed in the living area for security purposes.
– There is a large lawn with a seating area for up to 20 people.
– It has many local flowers and fruit trees.
– There are 3 balconies with seating.
– The common areas may be shared with other guests.
Guests are not allowed to use the kitchen.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a gas stove, a toaster, an induction plate, a mixer-grinder, an idli maker, a water filter, a refrigerator and a microwave.
Crockery and cutlery are available for 20 people.
The guests have access to their room and the common areas.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host lives in another home adjacent to this property. A trained and responsible caretaker is present here to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
With us so far? You might be keen to know more about…
– All other meals are available at an additional cost.*
– Guests can use the kitchen to prepare their own meals.
– Guests can also eat out at restaurants such as Vanadeep and La Flora Safari Inn.
We are unable to provide accommodation for your personal staff.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a peaceful read or play some board games and outdoor games like badminton. They can also request for a bonfire to be lit up.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here are a few things we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
The villa is located in a relatively secluded area, 2 km. away from the market area.
Guests are advised not to step out early in the morning and after dark, as it may not be safe, given the presence of wild creatures around.
The villa is not suitable for pets and guests who use wheelchairs.
There are CCTV cameras installed in the living room and the garden area for security purposes.
There is a friendly dog residing in the property for security purposes.
The common areas of the villa may be shared with other guests.
If the one-room listing is booked, you may be sharing the common areas with other guests.
Meals are offered at an additional cost of Rs. 750/- per person.
If guests opt for only lunch or only dinner, the meal will be charged at Rs. 500/- per person.
A bonfire can be lit up at an additional cost.
Coorg also referred to as Kodagu is a district in Karnataka. Coorg is nothing but a paradise in South India. Being the largest producer of Coffee in India, it is also one of the places to receive the highest rainfall. Lush forests, coffee plantations, peaceful nature, clean streets altogether make this place one of the most liked destinations. So while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Sanctum Retreat, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
Golden Temple (Namdroling Monastery)
Nagarhole National Park
– Distance from Kozhikode International Airport (CCJ) – 140 km.
– Distance from Krishnarajanagara Railway Station – 70 km.
– Distance from Krishnarajanagara Bus Stand – 4 km.
– Distance from Goodwill Supermarket Kutta – 4 km.
Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 2 cars is available at Sanctum Retreat.
– Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
– Drinking is allowed only in the bedrooms.
– Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
– Pets are not allowed to enter the pool.
– Cooking is not allowed.
The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
A refundable security deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
And that’s it from us! We hope Natural Retreat fits the bill for you, as we sure look forward to hosting you here. As soon as you book, our team will get in touch to help you with any additional information that you might want, and we will be at your service until check-out.