This property is a homestay located Coorg and overlooks the famous coffee plantations. 5 km from the quaint town of Suntikoppa, this is a vintage property that has been passed down several generations.
The villa has vignettes of the stately colonial era, with modern touches. Keeping in mind its history and tradition, and ensuring the conservation of the natural surroundings, the retreat offers a luxurious English countryside experience.
Embrace the stillness of nature at Villa.
Let us walk you through the space.
– There are 2 bedrooms on the basement level, while 2 are on the ground floor, each with a loft.
– The 2 rooms at the lower level have balconies.
– All rooms have attached bathrooms.
– There are 4 king-size beds and 4 queen-size beds. The villa also has a sofa bed that can be used to sleep.
– There are 4 private attached bathrooms in the villa.
– The bathrooms are absolutely neat and tidy.
– All bathrooms have geysers, towels and toiletries.
– The living room has seating arrangements for 10 people, with a fireplace.
– There’s a deck area that overlooks the pool.
– A private outdoor pool is available for the guests to use.
– There’s a private lawn where guests can unwind.
– Outdoor seating arrangements for 10 people is available.
– The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, oven, microwave, gas stove and water purifier.
– The kitchen is accessible to guests, who can prepare their own vegetarian or non-vegetarian meals.
– Guests can choose to order from the nearby restaurants.
– Crockery is available for 20 people.
– Breakfast is complimentary. Vegetarian options can be prepared based on your preference.
– Lunch is not provided.
– Dinner can be provided at an additional cost.*
– Guests can indulge in the local fare at nearby restaurants such as Wildflower Coorg and others.
– Please inform us about your meal preferences well in advance so we are well prepared to serve you.
– We offer accommodation for your driver in a separate room.
Within the property, guests can enjoy a dip in their private pool, games such as Monopoly, chess, read a book, or enjoy a bonfire and barbecue in the evenings. One can also head out to experience all that Coorg has to offer as the villa is very conveniently located.
While we do promise you a welcoming home and a great stay, here is something we’d like to mention so as to ensure there are no unpleasant surprises later!
– The villa has CCTV cameras in the outdoor area for security purposes.
– Loud music is not allowed after 10:30 PM.
– Drinking is allowed inside the villa only.
– Smoking is not allowed inside the villa. However, you can smoke outdoors.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Stags are not allowed to stay at the villa.
– College students are not permitted to stay at the villa.
– Screaming and shouting is not allowed at the villa.
– Please strictly adhere to the check-in and check-out timings.
– Families are welcome. Groups of solely youngsters / all male groups are not allowed.
– The pool can be used from 9:30 AM to 6 PM.
– Alcohol is not permitted in or around the pool.
The guests have access to the entire villa, as well as the pool and lawn. The villa has a private entrance.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host stays on the first floor with her family, and is always accessible. A trained and responsible caretaker is also present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
– Dinner is available. The vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are priced at Rs. 650 per person.
– Laundry facilities are available at Rs. xxx.
– Taxi services can be availed at the villa. The cost depends upon the distance travelled.
– A bonfire can be set up for Rs. 300.
– A barbecue grill can be arranged for Rs. xxx. Basic coal shall be provided; however, guests shall have to arrange for their own marinade.
– Cleaning charges of Rs 300 are applicable for kitchen.
– The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
– Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
– The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay – usually via a bank transfer – and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
– A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. If you stay more than 2 nights, the fee remains Rs.1,000. This fee is non-refundable.
– Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
Located amidst imposing mountains in Karnataka with a perpetually misty landscape, Coorg is the ideal destination for all nature lovers. This popular coffee producing hill station is not only well-known for its beautiful green hills and the streams cutting right through them, it is also renowned for its culture and people. The Kodavas, a local clan specialising in martial arts, are especially notable for their keen hospitality. Coorg, officially known as Kodagu, is the most affluent hill station in Karnataka. Forest covered hills, spice and coffee plantations only add to the landscape. Madikeri is the region’s centre point, and you take vehicles from here to visit other nearby destinations. On a visit to Coorg, cover the beautiful towns of Virajpet, Kushalnagar, Gonikoppal, Pollibetta, and Somwarpet and experience the ‘Scotland of India’ at its finest. The Villa is conveniently located close to all these adventures that this hill station offers.
During your stay, we personally recommend
– A visit to Dubare Elephant Camp
– A trek to Abbey Falls Madikeri
– A trek to Iruppu Waterfalls
– A day at Raja’s Seat
– A day spent river rafting
– Distance from Mangalore Airport – 152 km.
– Distance from Mysore Airport – 123 km.
– Distance from Mysore Railway Station – 108 km.
– Distance from Madikeri Bus Station – 8 km.
– Distance from Madikeri Market – 8 km.
The villa offers taxi services. Should you wish to drive down in your own car, secured parking space for 3 cars is available at Villa.