Where the air is pure, birdsongs never stop ringing from the treetops, and homegrown vegetables contribute to a delicious farm to fork experience. The Betts’s Plantation bungalow set in a lush coffee estate, a short distance from Madikeri is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation.
Walking by the litchi & rambutan trees with a fragrant breeze blowing, your spirit is sure to be rejuvenated here. The path will lead you to a spring-fed lake teeming with fish. You can feed the geese here, or head to the cowshed to collect the milk yourself! These little experiences are what make Betts’s Plantation an unforgettable getaway for one and all.
Let me walk you through the villa:
– There are 4 bedrooms – 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
– TVs and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
– All bedrooms have King-size beds. Extra mattresses can be provided on request.
– There are 4 bathrooms – all attached.
– Geysers, towels and basic toiletries are provided in all the bathrooms.
– A bathtub is offered in one of the bathrooms on the ground floor.
– There are 2 living areas – 1 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor.
– The living area seats up to 10 people.
– A music system, children’s toys and books are available in the living area.
– There is a lawn with home-grown vegetation and a lake.
– Events can be organized at an additional cost, on prior notice.
– There is an outdoor canopy with seating for up to 10 people.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
– The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave, a gas stove and a water purifier.
– Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 12 people.
– Guests are not allowed to cook.
– The cook can prepare meals for the guests as per the menu.
– Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Eastend, Rain Tree, Fort Mercara and Coorg International.
– Power back up, wardrobe
– Iron, hairdryer, washing machine
– Medical kit, mosquito repellent
– Secured parking space for 10 cars
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
– There are CCTV cameras installed in the living room and the outdoor area for security purposes.
– There is a deep lake in the lawn. Guests are requested to be very cautious, especially with children.
– A barbeque can be arranged at an additional cost.
– Campfire can be arranged at an additional cost.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Accommodation for a driver is available.
The guests have access to the entire villa if the full-villa listing is booked.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
– Loud music is not allowed post 10 PM.
– Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
– Stags are not allowed.
Don’t underestimate the size of this little town, you’ll be surprised with how much you can do here. Also referred to as Kodagu, Coorg is a tranquil town cradled in the Western Ghats, encapsulated by lush green forests, mountain views and breathtaking weather. A definite must-visit place for coffee lovers, Coorg is one of the largest producers of coffee in India. So, don’t forget to sneak in a cup of their authentic filter coffee. Also, while you’re enjoying your peaceful stay at Bett’s Plantation, here are a few nearby places and activities we recommend to make your stay even more memorable.
– Explore Raja’s Seat
– Spend some peaceful time near Abbey Falls and Iruppu Falls
– Visit Golden Temple (Namdroling Monastery)
– Experience the wildlife at Nagarhole National Park
– Visit Dubare Elephant Camp
– Distance from Mysuru Airport – 128 km
– Distance from Sandalkand Bus Stand – 1.7 km
– Distance from RMC market – 7 km.
Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the villa as this property has ample amount of parking space.
– The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
– Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
– The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay – usually via a bank transfer – and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
– A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
– Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org