If you love the thought of vintage, but feel most comfortable with all your modern amenities in place, Crystal Homestay is ideal for you. This holiday home is set inside a 150 acre estate, thereby assuring you ample greenery and pure air. The antique furniture creates a lovely vibe indoors, while outside there’s endless trails to walk or cycle along and ponds that you can go fishing at. Enjoy a game of cricket or badminton outdoors, or board games in the spacious living room. Evenings call for a bonfire and barbecue, thus adding the perfect finishing touch to this gorgeous getaway.
– A complimentary breakfast
– Power back-up, wardrobe
– Iron, torch
– Medical kit, mosquito repellent
– Barbeque grill, bonfire
– Secured parking space for 2 cars
Let me walk you through the villa:
– The bedroom offers a TV and an attached bathroom.
– There is a king-sized bed.
Please note: There are a total of 4 bedrooms, of which 1 will be accessible to you, if this listing is booked.
– There is an attached bathroom.
– Geyser, towels and basic toiletries are provided in the bathroom.
– The living room seats up to 16 people.
– It offers WiFi.
– There is a lawn with accommodation for up to 50 people.
– Events can be organised at an additional cost on prior notice.
– Outdoor games like cricket and badminton are available.
KITCHEN & MEALS:
– The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, a microwave and a gas stove.
– Crockery and cutlery are available for up to 15 people.
– Guests may use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, instant noodles and simple food for infants, but not for elaborate cooking.
– Meals can be provided at an additional cost.
– Guests can also eat out in nearby eateries like Coorg Cliff Resort and Porcupine Resort.
The guests have access to their room and the common areas.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
The host is not present at the property but is always accessible via call or message. A trained and responsible caretaker is present at the property to resolve any concerns and help you have a perfect stay.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
– There are CCTV cameras installed in the outdoor areas for security purposes.
– Laundry services can be availed at an additional cost.
– Accommodation for a driver is available in the villa.
– WiFi, although offered, is subject to availability at any given time.
– If the one-room listing is booked, you may be sharing the common areas with other guests.
– Pets are not allowed.
– Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
– The number of guests cannot exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
– ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– Any breakage or damage of any items in the home will be charged at actuals.
– Any illegal activity, including the use of narcotics, prostitution, commercial activity, is strictly not permitted.
– The rental cost is exclusive of the refundable security deposit. We collect this additional amount before your stay – usually via a bank transfer – and refund the entire amount back to you after your stay, provided the number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to.
– A damage cover fee of Rs. 500 per night is collected at the time of booking. This fee is non-refundable.
– Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
– All guests must be able to share valid ID proofs when asked. This could be at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
– All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
– A refundable deposit will be collected before check-in. This entire amount is refunded within two working days, provided the total number of guests does not increase and the check-out time is adhered to. In case of any delays or other grievances, guests can reach out to email@example.com for assistance.